US firm Harbour Energy ups bid for Australia’s Santos
SYDNEY (AFP) – US private investment firm Harbour Energy on Monday boosted its bid for Australian energy giant Santos as oil prices soar, in a deal valuing the company at US$10.9 billion. Santos, a major oil and natural gas firm with interests notably in Papua New Guinea, said it had received a new proposal of US$5.21... Read More
- Fox bites man, cat, dog; steals shoe in Fairfax County
- All The New Battle Pass Loot In Fortnite: Battle Royale’s Season 3
- Ariana Grande Performs Live Debut of ‘No Tears Left To Cry’ in Surprise Coachella Appearance: Watch
- Woman Says Smallville’s Allison Mack Tried Recruiting Her Into Alleged Sex Group With ‘Creepy’ Emails
- What If We’ve Been Staring at Avengers: Infinity War’s Missing Soul Stone This Entire Time?